Teacher Salary Scale
Equitas Academy fulfills our ambitious mission of academic excellence by cultivating and growing strong and effective instructional staff. We recognize the need to compensate staff in a competitive and transparent manner.
Equitas Academy Compensation guidelines are built upon the following foundational assumptions:
- Employees who stay in the Equitas organization will improve every year
- Improvement translates to serving our students, families and each other better
- As a result of improving and serving others better, employees should receive increases in compensation every year and be competitive with the District and other area charter schools.
- Employees (in education in general, but also specifically at Equitas) value transparent and predictable compensation systems
Our employees believe strongly that people in our organization should be compensated for:
- Expertise / Technical Knowledge
- Performance of Job Duties
- Achievement of Academic Outcomes
- Degree of Responsibility
- Skill in Coaching and Managing People (for those roles directly responsible for coaching and managing people)
- Employees should be paid what it would cost to hire a person of comparable background and experience for their given role, if we were to look to today’s market for talent to hire his/her replacement.